Convois 2017 is a multi-location event held in association with community partners from both Trinidad and Tobago. It is a week-long exploration of Caribbean knowledge and indigenising education for Caribbean development.
$150TTD (US$25) per person
$200TTD (US$30) per person (with transport)
Click here to register
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]The Convois will feature expert practitioners, interactive demonstrations, heritage exhibitions, innovative technologies, inter-disciplinary dialogue, Caribbean marketplace, performances, languages and spirituality.
Food & Agriculture
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_column_text]Please agree to our Consent Agreement before confirming registration, as many of the proceedings may be recorded, including participant speakers.[/vc_column_text][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
- Group transport is available on request, so please indicate if you require this as you register your place.
- Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- PAYMENTMake cheques out to:Lloyd Best Institute of the West Indies 91 Tunapuna Road, Trinidad & Tobago (Tel: 663-5463)or deposit to:Republic Bank Account #350128794201
- Payment instructions will be emailed to you once you submit your registration details.
- The deadline for payment is March 17th, 2017 to secure your place at the Convois.